December 30th, 2010
Some funny card games for at least 3 persons:
1. Killer give up!
• At least 3 persons (players);
• playing cards: 1 A , 1 x K and the other types of books;
<-300x250 Medium Rectangle - center->
• Stir playing cards each player draws a card and looks at it without showing it to other players;
• Paper path will keep it until the end of the game;
• K (Pop) is the policeman (the aim is to find the killer) - he is entitled once during the game to instruct a player to surrender ("Killer give up!"). If the player is really killer ordered, then the game is won by the Police, if instead of a player who had ordered a book is a good man, the game is lost and won by Killer ;
• A (Ace) is the killer (its purpose is to "kill" all the good guys) - whenever he sees fit during the game, the player who has this card can blink (with one eye) to another player, when they see that player should say "dead", that player being removed from the game. Killers win when they eliminated all the good people in the game;
• Any book other than those designated for Police and Killer (usually K and A) serves the good man. This player must say "dead!" no more than a few seconds after seeing another player making signs. He especially does not need to notify the person who "killed" until the end of the game;
• the killer cannot kill the cop;
• After the end of the game all players show their cards pulled.
• A deck of cards (including wildcards);
• 3 or more persons to play;
• Mix one package and give five cards to each player. The remaining cards are placed face down on the table;
• The order of play will be establish the first (reverse or clockwise);
• A round ends when the turn comes back to the player who started the game;
• Special Books:
A - change the type of book that is down (clubs, diamonds, spades or hearts);
2 - requires the next player to draw two cards from the deck;
3 - requires the next player to draw three cards from the deck;
4 - binding to the player getting a turn (can not shoot or play a card);
Joker (black) - requires the next player to draw five cards from the deck;
Joker (color) - requires the next player to draw 10 cards in the deck;
Joker (black color) - more than any book he may be released, and it can be put over any book.
• When it is his turn a player can play or draw a card;
• Above the card can only be put down a book by the same amount, same or wildcards (eg Below are six of clubs, they can just put the top three of any type or any other card clubs);
• You can put down pairs of cards as long as the last card is the same amount or type of card on the table.